1. 小偷看见远处的警察转身就逃。(turn on one’s heel)
2. 这是你出的主意，所以要是出什么差错的话，?#21307;?#24799;你是问。 (responsible)
4. 我讨厌他这种逆来顺受的懦弱性格。(turn the other cheek)
5. 艾丽丝太粗鲁无礼了，你该教训她一下了。(put sb. in his / her place)
7. 当他有这种古怪情绪时，?#20197;?#20040;也不能让他理解?#19994;?#24847;思。 (get to sb.)
8. 你怎么能不顾一切反对意见而一意孤行呢?(cling to)
9. 最终，这位法官允许布?#21490;?#22919;收养这个无家的孤儿。(eventually, adopt)
10. 众所周知，如瑜珈等放松的方法能?#33322;?#21387;力对身体造成的不良?#20174;Α?ease, stress)
1. The thief turned on his heel and ran when he saw the police in the distance.
2. It was your idea, so if anything goes wrong I shall hold you personally responsible.
3. Some think that for the majority of men, love is but an episode in his life.
4. I hate to see his weak personality that makes him simply turn the other cheek.
5. Alice is too rude; it’s time you put her in her place.
6. He once cornered me at a party and bored me to death about his difficult childhood.
7. When he’s in this strange mood, I just can’t get to him.
8. How could you set aside all the objections and cling to your own course?
9. Eventually, the judge permitted the Browns to adopt the homeless orphan.
10. As is known to all, relaxation techniques like yoga can ease the harmful effect of stress on the body.