1. An imbalance between the rich and poor is the oldest and most fatal ailment of republics.
2. Their poverty is a temporary misfortune, if they are poor and meek, they eventually will inherit the earth
3. Couples in love should repair to R H Macy’s not their bedroom
4. The American beauty rose can be produced in the splendor and fragrance which bring cheer to its beholder only by sacrificing the early buds which grow up around it.and so is in economic life. It’s merely the working out of the a law of the nature and a law of god
5. It has become... an economically not unrewarding enterprise.
6. There is…no form of oppression that is quiet so great, no constriction on thought and effort quiet so comprehensive, as that which come from having no money at all
7. Freedom we rightly cherish, cherishing it, we should not use it as a cover for denying freedom to those in need.
8. Whether they be in Ethiopia, the south Bronx, or even in such an Elysium as Los Angeles, we resolve to keep them off our minds
9. He is enjoying, as indicated, unparalleled popularity in high Washington circles.
10. Compassion, along with the association public effort is the least comfortable. the least convenient course of behavior and action in our time